coronavirus (covid-19) updates on personal training
Resumption Of All On-Site, In-Person Fitness Services
In line with the Singapore government’s latest announcements to enter Phase 2 of the country's economic re-opening, please note that all on-site, in-person training/coaching services will RESUME with effect from 19 JUNE 2020 - with safe-distancing measures and other precautionary safeguards in place.
Clients who have 'frozen' their training/coaching sessions at the start of the circuit breaker period will soon be contacted in the coming days to re-start their packages again.
Based on the advisory released by Sport Singapore, in conjunction with general directives issued by international fitness organizations like ACSM, ACE, IDEA etc, and in accordance with our own existing in-house regulations, please note that the following will be implemented during the restart of all One-On-One Fitness Sessions till further notice:
1) Default exercise location for all exercise sessions will be OUTDOORS in order to allow for adequate ventilation at all times. If this is not possible, then a suitable indoor location may be chosen which satisfies all additional safety measures (eg. capacity, ventilation, safe distancing etc).
2) A physical distance of 2 metres (2 arm-lengths) to be maintained in general between client and trainer as long as an exercise session is in progress due to the higher risk of spread of respiratory droplets.
3) Physical contact in the form of spotting, physical adjustments, bodily alignment etc will be kept to the MINIMUM and used only when absolutely necessary - eg. in the interest of safety. For the aforementioned purposes, your trainer will don single-use, disposable gloves during each workout session.
4) Masks should be worn as a default, though clients may choose to remove them when an exercise session becomes more intense or vigorous. Your trainer will keep his mask on throughout the session.
5) Clients are strongly advised to use their own personal equipment (eg. exercise mats). If this is not possible, shared equipment that is used will be wiped down and sanitized after each and every user.
6) Hand Sanitizers will be made available for both client and trainer, to be used as and when needed.
7) Other individualized considerations and measures may also be taken and implemented as and when necessary.
Do note also that the above parameters will be reviewed from time to time, and necessary adjustments may be taken depending on the COVID-19 situation and further government advisories.
If you have any further questions or concerns regarding the above, please feel free to get back to me.
In the meantime, THANK YOU all for your patience, understanding and support!
Looking forward to working with all of you on your fitness needs soon!